Add Shortcode into post

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  markduff 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

markduff
    Participant

Hi there

Thanks for the plug in, but having trouble with it. I’m using Word press 3.6 and plugin version 1.0.5 when I click the add shortcut into post button on edit page I get the Videos in play list dialog and it lists my videos as it should.

Checking a video in the list and clicking the “add shortcode into post button” does nothing. I don’t see any change and a short code cannot be added.

Thanks for any help.

markduff
    Participant

Hi there , just an update I deactivated the DZS ZoomFolio wordpress plugin and the Youtube plugin works fine.

This is odd because I found your plugin as a result of watching a demo where the DZS zoom folio plugin was used with the Youtube plugin?

Constantin
    Keymaster

Can you give me a link to this plugin where I can get it? Might be a compatibility issue.

markduff
    Participant

Sure its available here

http://codecanyon.net/item/zoomfolio-wordpress-portfolio-plugin/4313341?WT.ac=search_item&WT.seg_1=search_item&WT.z_author=ZoomIt

Its not a huge issue as adding shortcodes manually works just fine

Constantin
    Keymaster

I was hoping this is a free plugin 🙂 Can’t buy it just for testing. If you have the time, please check the JavaScript console for any errors ( Google Chrome browser has it implemented by default, just hit F12 and go to Console tab ) and post them here, thank you.

markduff
    Participant

Great thank you I will try this.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.