Can´t get the REcent Videos and video list working

Front page Forums CodeCanyon products WordPress YouTube video post plugin Can´t get the REcent Videos and video list working

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Constantin 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I would like to make my video gallery exactly the way you have in your Demo, with a YouTube Box and a list bellow with the thumbnails on each item in the list, but I can´t get the thumbnail effect on my list.

The other issue is the Recent Videos on my sidebar. I want to appear the same as yours on the Demo. Not a simple list, but the Thumbnail of my recent videos and the description. Today I have the same as the mais youtube container.

Thanks,

Fernando

Constantin
    Keymaster

Hi,

The first is the playlist shortcode and the second is plugin’s latest videos widget. All you have to to is use the shortcode in posts/pages and assign the widget to any of your registered sidebars.

I already did that, but it didn’t show the way you have on your demo.
    I need to show the youtube box and the list bellow is showing only the video description but I want to show the description and the thumbnail of each video.

And the sidebar widget I also used the way you said, but it doesn´t show the way it does on your demo. Can you help me?

Please click que link bellow to access the page with the issue.

Constantin
    Keymaster

Hi,

Had a look at your page and it seems that on the page you posted above you used a different plugin: youtube-channel-gallery. Could this be the issue?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.