Not displaying the videos…

Front page Forums CodeCanyon products WordPress YouTube video post plugin Not displaying the videos…

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  etay.idi 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

etay.idi
    Participant

Hey mate,

Purchased the plugin but I can’t seems to make it work…
    I mean I do get the shortcode but when publish the page I can only see a blank space where the video is supposed to be…

Any assistance?

Much thanks!

Etay

etay.idi
    Participant

Anyone here?????

Constantin
    Keymaster

Yes, sorry for the delay, I’m on my Easter vacation, will be able to offer my assistance stating May 9th. Hope it’s not a huge problem, unfortunately I’m not in my office and can’t do much till then. Thank you for understanding.

One idea I can give is to try this:

Open for editing the file located in plugin folder/themes/default/assets/stylesheet.css.

Go to line 61 ( .cbc-yt-playlist.default .cbc-player ) and add display:block; position:relative;.

You should end up with something like this:

.cbc-yt-playlist.default .cbc-player{ max-width:100%; overflow:hidden; display:block; position:relative; }

Again, apologies for the delay.

Constantin
    Keymaster

Please update to version 1.0.2 and let me know if you still have problems with the plugin, thank you.

etay.idi
    Participant

Great!
    I didn’t get the note to email and decided to check…
    I already upgraded to this version and I can confirm it works.

I’ve got another question that I asked in themeforest.net yesterday… C&P it here:

I’ve got another issue I would like to ask you about- I’m using this one site to import the videos and manually attach a video to a post. I use the Feedwordpress plugin to syndicate the content to another site. the RSS feed and the post in the end website show me this:

But when looking for the video in the post I can’t see it… Even if I upload the plugin to the end website as well.

Any clues?

Much thanks!

etay.idi
    Participant

???

Constantin
    Keymaster

Just had the chance to make a test using FeedWordPress. When processing the feed, the plugin returns the shortcode output and that is what gets imported into the websites using FeedWordPress. This is why you see in editor the div with all that information on videos in it. This could be solved by checking if output is feed and instead of showing the HTML output just use the shortcode again. There are a few problems with this though.

The shortcode uses the post id for the imported video. When processing the video shortcode, the plugin extracts all video information stored on video post in order to output the video. Since the website doesn’t have the same videos imported as the original one, this may lead to inconsistencies. Also, on your other website you would need to use the plugin again to output the video which means you must purchase another copy of it according to Envato Licensing.

Will try to find a solution for this but it might take a while, thanks for understanding.

etay.idi
    Participant

No problem regarding the purchase of the plugin again in order to use in different website…

The thing is that I don’t want all the videos to be sync between the 2 websites. This is great when the shortcode output is transferred with the feed but I find it weird that alone the output doesn’t show and when adding another video it does…

I’m willing to buy about 12 more licences if this would be fixed.

Much thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.