OAuth does not seems to be recorded

Front page Forums CodeCanyon products WordPress YouTube video post plugin OAuth does not seems to be recorded

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Constantin 3 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

fredFr
    Participant

Hi
    I try to use the OAuth function.
    I have created all the needed stuff, copied and pasted in the settings.
    It seems to be ok, as I have a sentence above that tells me for example “Estimated quota units used today: 42 (0,00% of 50 000 000)”, which sounds great.

BUT

when I click on My YouTube, I have an message “Please grant permission for the plugin to access your YouTube account.”…

I click above on the setup OAuth button which led me to the settings page. I grant the IDs, go to YouTube to grant the account, choose my channel, go back to my website, and… nothing new in My YouTube section…

It seems that the grant process is not saved somewhere (?).

Please help.

My theme is avada, with classic version, and all the latest WP core and plugin.

Constantin
    Keymaster

Hi,

I just tested everything and My YouTube section works. Can you please contact me from my CodeCanyon profile page available here: http://codecanyon.net/user/cboiangiu#contact
    I might need to ask you to grant me temporary access to make sure everything is set up correctly. Please let me know, thank you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.