Old content is coming back

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Constantin 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

2xchapter
    Participant

For some reason old posts are coming back when they shouldn’t.. I have deleted the auto import but yet it is still importing videos from the category.

I have no schedueled posts or pending or draft.

Any suggestions?

is there a table in the database i can remove to remove the old stored data

Constantin
    Keymaster

If auto import is deleted, videos won’t be imported anymore from that playlist. Do you have other auto imports running?

There are no additional tables in database, the plugin uses custom post types and post meta to store all data.

2xchapter
    Participant

Hey thanks for the reply, Nope I don’t have any other auto import plugin running. If i disable the plugin it doesn’t auto post old content.

Any suggestions? It’s only importing in the category i had previously set autoimport on..

Constantin
    Keymaster

No, I was wondering if in plugin autoimport page you are trying to import other playlists from YouTube. As I mentioned before, once you delete a playlist from auto import page, it shouldn’t run anymore since all data is deleted from your database.

2xchapter
    Participant

Yes in plugin autoimport page i have set other queries. but totally different categories.

I understand what you’re saying however everytime i activate the plugin it starts posting old content that should not be posting again.

it’s ignoring all settings as well, post dates, publishing all though i have set it pending.. can’t find it in the videos section rather post section.

any other ideas?

2xchapter
    Participant

okay.. it’s running even with the plugin deactivated.. I have no other auto import plugins enabled..

it’s happening in the category which i have previously set auto import on. any suggestions?

it’s getting data somehow since it’s getting thumbnails, youtube url and auto publishing to sahifa.

what happens to the current videos that imported if i remove all tables related to the plugin and reinstall plugin? will it still recognize the videos? or will it start reimporting them again

2xchapter
    Participant

I changed the plugin setting to import 1 video every 24 hours.. so far it’s not importing data.

so it’s definitely plugin related.

Constantin
    Keymaster

Can you please grant me temporary access so I can see this? Please contact me from my CodeCanyon profile page here: http://codecanyon.net/user/cboiangiu

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.