Thumbnails

Front page Forums jQuery ZoomIt plugin Thumbnails

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Hamburg 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hamburg
    Participant

Wow!! This is a great piece of work!!! It is very simple but so effective!!

Is there any possibility to integrate thumbnails? Like, if a onclick=’changeImage(“image.jpeg”); function is used, the Zoom effect is than working on the changed image?

function changeImage(a) {
    document.getElementById("img").src=a;
    }

<!– Top Picture –>
    <a href="pictures/top_a.gif" rel="nofollow"></a>

<!– Thumbs –>

The <!– Top Picture –> is the one I use the zoom on as you can see. I am trying to get something like this: http://www.otto.de/RC-Auto-JAMARA-Lamborghini-Murcielage-LP-670-4/shop-de_dpip_85062196-0/

thanks and kind regards,
    Peter

Constantin
    Keymaster

Hi,

Glad to hear you like it. Please see demo page Example 5. Download also contains a file called gallery.html, please note that it uses a different stylesheet (see assets) but it’s needed only to style the gallery, has nothing to do with zoom script.

Hamburg
    Participant

Ha ha 🙂 Amazing! Great Stuff!! Thanks a lot!!!

🙂

Constantin
    Keymaster

You’re welcome, happy to be of help, enjoy.

nurfaiezah
    Participant

Hi,

I have a little problem here. I managed to run it on my side using your images, however, when I change the img src to my own, it does not zoom. And I also noticed that there’s duplicate pictures with different namings in your pictures folder and I have done that too. Only thing is that I did not adjust the image size.

After trying out, I realised I do need to resize my pictures to at least 50% smaller. Your codes are amazing! Keep producing fabulous demos! Kudos!(:

Thanks.

Constantin
    Keymaster

Thank you, happy to hear you like the script.

The images are duplicates because you need a smaller image and full size one. Please note that for best results, smaller image should be proportional with full size. This means that cropped smaller image won’t work well when viewing full size image.

For example, let’s say your full image is 1280 x 1024 pixels. If small image is one quarter of full size, your small image must be 320 x 256 pixels.

If you can place your implementation somewhere online and get back here with a link, I can take a look and tell you what might be wrong.

nurfaiezah
    Participant

My original image size is 693 x 375. I resized it to 50% smaller. And that would be 345 x between 187-195.

I have another problem. This involves hidden fields. As per your codes, I editted and put in my codes,

The output will show two textboxes of quantity, however, the number of quantity that I keyed in, it managed to store in my database.. I’m wondering if you know what went wrong here..

Constantin
    Keymaster

Not sure I understand your problem. Please give me more details and link to demo.

Hamburg
    Participant

Hey Constantin,

still loving the zoom plugin. But today I noticed, that if you resize your window, it is not possible to zoom all images. Just the last one you were looking at before resizing the window. See what I mean?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.