Video display issue

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Constantin 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

dljohnston
    Participant

Hello, I recent purchased and installed this product. For some reason videos are all messed up. See the screen shot below.
    http://prntscr.com/42x03l

Constantin
    Keymaster

Hi,

This is a CSS issue, you will need to style the iframe accordingly. Most likely your WP theme is styling the iframe for videos but with this plugin you don’t need to do this. Try the following CSS, maybe it helps:

.ccb_single_video_player iframe,
    ccb_single_video_player object{
    width:100%;
    height:100%;
    padding:0px;
    margin:0px;
    }

Unless I can actually see and debug your page, there’s not much else that I can help you with. If you can give me a link to your page, I might be able to provide you with some more accurate instructions to solve this.

dljohnston
    Participant

Constantin
    Keymaster

The problem is with height, your styling sets it auto. Try adding important to the CSS above, should be like this:

.ccb_single_video_player iframe,
    .ccb_single_video_player object{
    width:100%;
    height:100%!important;
    padding:0px;
    margin:0px;
    }

If you pasted the code above, I just realised I missed a dot for object element. This one should do the trick.

dljohnston
    Participant

It worked! Thanks a ton

dljohnston
    Participant

Oddly enough, now all of the posts are throwing 404 errors randomly. that entire category shows 404s

Constantin
    Keymaster

Try to refresh the permalinks from WP admin-> Settings->Permalinks. Just save them without changing anything.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.