YouTube Video to Post

Front page Forums CodeCanyon products YouTube Video to Post

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Constantin 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jk
    Participant

Hi Constantin,
    thank you for your great work however i have to say yput plugin YouTube Video to Post affectin my others plugin. it gives Error 500 with yoast SEO plugin when creating and accessing sitemap – that a most common SEO plugin used for worrdpress site. is there any update coming of your plugin which should fix this issue. also i have some additional issues with conflicts of your plugin with others.. it always goes to white screen – internal server error.

can you tell me whether you are working on fixing this conflicting issues or shall i removed the plugin… – that what i dont want as i want to use tha excellent option to import vides from youtube..
    thank you for your feedback!!
    http://www.electropiknik.cz/

Constantin
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the delay and sorry about the trouble you have with the plugin. I’ll test it with Yoast SEO again, I did some testing in the past to make it compatible with Yoast video SEO plugin and I never had any of the problems you describe.
    I’ll get back to you with whatever information I find, thank you for the heads-up.

CurtisPyke77
    Participant

I am unable to get the automatic import tool to work. I hit the important button when it is done and nothing happens.

Any potential reasons this might be happening? Cheers.

Curtis

Constantin
    Keymaster

Hi Curtis,

To be honest, no, I don’t see any reason why videos shouldn’t be imported. By any chance, on your playlist import settings did you set up the date to import videos after?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.